Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zombie Love - they'll eat your heart out.

I sit and often wonder what it would be like if two Zombies were in love. I mean, Zombies aren't like Vampires. They don't live forever. They basically stay around until they rot completely and fall apart piece by piece - wretched way to go I would say. If you believe in evolution though that would mean even the undead would evolve eventually. Their brains possibly could not rot so much and even leave them with some basic sense of humanity - or whatever you might call it. They would stick to their own kind of course just like Vampires. Could they love though? It would be a tragic love in the end no matter how old or young the corpses were when they got together. They would constantly be hunted and have to worry about bits and pieces falling off here and there. Let's not even go into sex - yeesh. Though when it comes to Zombie sex I do hear "Zombie Prostitute" by Voltaire ringing through the air. Anyways, my mind is wandering to places it shouldn't - I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment